Google

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Me? Shopaholic?!?!?!?

Been doing quite a bit of shopping lately...

First off, seeing that I've been playing futsal regularly on a slippery turf (and collecting a lot of injuries) I decided to grab the latest Nike Tiempo 10R Ronaldinho turf shoes. Love its retro looks and it's definitely more comfortable than my other pair of Adidas Predators. Not that I can play at all like the big R but at least I can dress the part!

In any case, the shoes are made of K leather (K for Kangaroo). Well made with some really beautiful details on the shoe. There's also a cream coloured version to match those who have cream coloured soccer attire.

Click on the photos for the large versions.































On a related note, I found out my friend's shop, Wondermomo brought in some really nice Etro shirts from Italy. Couldn't resist them since they were so finely made and the material was good stuff so I grabbed a couple!













Copyright (c) Kelvin Tan

Labels: , , , , , , , ,