Google

Saturday, October 30, 2004

Summary of my stay in Seoul

Well it's been a whirlwind of a week. I had a handful of friends I wanted to meet and never did I know that my schedule would be pretty packed initially.

Let's see... among the highlights...

1) buddaejigge! (I love spam)
2) the royal tombs at Gyeonggi
3) partying with friends at Yongsinnae
4) partying with James and gang at Dae Hak Ro twice
5) doing the gauntlet on Club Day at Hongdae
6) the race track and the art gallery at Kwachon
7) shopping at Insadong and Dongdaemun
8) Nanta!
9) 2046

But my top highlight would be meeting Jin Sook (especially), Jung Sook, Mi Sun, Young Kyung, Hyo Soon, James and Bunny for the first time.

Oh yes... I left my heart in Seoul yet again...

Photos will come when I get home to my PC and upload them. One more night to go before I get on the airplane tomorrow morning. If tradition holds, it will be a quiet night (just the way I like it). I'll definitely be saying my goodbyes *sob*

By the way, if anyone plans to come here, renting a handphone is relatively cheap and a great idea (Thanks for the suggestion James!).