Google

Sunday, June 04, 2006

Crystal Jade Noodle House

Crystal Jade in Lot10 is fast becoming my favourite Shanghai/Beijing styled restaurant in KL. After a lazy afternoon of curry fish head, I needed a lighter meal hence my choice of CJ's noodles - very cheng mah!



Their chili oil is quite tasty... I think they put in some red hot peppers as well. It's also very potent so use sparingly!



Of course, since I love veg, I had to order their kailan yau choy... very refreshing and crunchy! I can wallop a whole plate of this!



Ah the ubiquitous siu loong bao... and I think this is the best in KL that I've eaten. Check it out!



Some noodle shots...



Szechuan beef I think...



Plain spring onion la mian allows me to enjoy the smooth springy noodles... they are indeed VERY good!



Another definite must have - their mango pudding... very refreshing!



Crystal Jade can be found in many different locations now...

Copyright (c) Kelvin Tan