Google

Thursday, August 24, 2006

Green Irish Tweed

A few people know me to be a connoiseur of fine fragrances. I have been through many bottles of various fragrances in the past but this one is the one that I had always wanted to buy. It is now finally available in Ken's Apothecary...

Creed is a venerable boutique fragrance house and their creation, called Green Irish Tweed, has many celebrity fans including Clint Eastwood and Naomi Campbell. This fragrance is unisex and comes in EDP form (stronger than EDT but not pure Parfum).

Anyway I treated myself to this luxurious bottle today and here are some shots (click on the photo for the gallery).


Copyright (c) Kelvin Tan

In Malaysia, GIT is RM499 per bottle of 75ml EDP which makes it certainly more expensive than any EDT I have found out there. But being an EDP, this bottle will certainly last a long time. If you are able to find this overseas, it will be cheaper for sure.

You can read more about GIT HERE especially about how similar Davidoff's Cool Water is.