Google

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Even Guys Need Shopping Therapy

Some of us guys actually love shopping. Of course, excessive shopping is always bad for obvious reasons but we do like to indulge once in a while. I grabbed a new tie today. I love collecting ties (to match my shirts, cuff links and tie bars). I normally cannot resist if I find a unique pattern...




On top of that, I was walking around Isetan and suddenly found discounts on GEOX shoes. Now I love GEOX shoes. I bought one pair more than a year ago and it still looks like new even though I climbed a mountain with it.

GEOX's claim to fame are their patented breathable shoes where moisture can leave the shoe through the bottom but cannot come back into the shoe via its soles.




This time around, it's a pair of brown moccasins for me. I could not resist the supple smooth brown leather that's fine to the touch.







You can see the tiny holes that let out the air from the inside of the shoe at the soles.


Copyright (c) Kelvin Tan

Very fine finish... and at 40% discount too!!!


Copyright (c) Kelvin Tan