Google

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Singapore Time

Was in Singapore for Tempus last weekend. More on Tempus later...

Anyway a trio of random straightforward shots...










Met up with Tracy too! We had Pepper Lunch at Shaw House. I had the double burger. It was excellent. So good that I had it again the next day.




Also had Shimbashi Soba at Paragon. I liked the fact that the soba sensei was present to show off his skills at cutting soba. The noodles were a bit too al dente for my liking though. I had the tororo seiro (grated yam) which made me feel a bit full as it was really starchy. At the end, the waitress poured some water (from boiling the soba) into the cup of dashi to make a wonderful 'soup' for us to down. Also ordered some delicious hot sake, salmon carpaccio and deep fried homemade tofu which was drowned in a lot of bonito shavings.



















Finally a shot of Newater (shaky shot warning as I was in a rush and I didn't check the photo).




Copyright (c) Kelvin Tan

Labels: , , , ,