Google

Thursday, November 15, 2007

Puma x Evisu Black Tattoo Denims now available!

When Puma first launched this new series of collabs with Evisu earlier this year, I knew I had to get a pair. I was quite enamoured of the shiny black swallows/paintstrokes on the back pockets of the denims. So when the new Puma boutique opened in Pavilion recently, I decided to check them out. I already had a pair from the earlier version of the True Love Never Dies series but was quite happy with this new one when I saw them. Check out the detailed work!

























Also, don't forget to get some TLND notebooks!







You get a special plastic/paper bag when you buy these jeans...




Oh btw, Rudolf Dasslers and Miharas kicks as well as the Urban Mobility range are also available at the boutique. Make sure you grab some free postcards ^_^




Copyright (c) Kelvin Tan

Labels: , , , , , , , ,