Google

Monday, June 25, 2007

Jump! Korean Comic Martial Arts Performance

Being a HUGE fan of Nanta (which I have watched twice in Seoul and twice in Malaysia), I was excited that Genting brought in Jump!

Where Nanta is based on cooking, Jump's performance is martial arts based. The show showcases some very very cool martial arts sequences and the performers are super fit. I think many of the female audience were swooning over the buff Korean guys on stage. I must say it's not as good as Nanta because some of the slapstick comedy was a little too juvenile but all in all, I had a good time. I was particularly impressed by how athletic the performers were... some of the somersault work was amazing!

Though there was little fanfare about Jump's performance schedule in Malaysia, I was glad to be able to buy tickets at the last minute. The theatre was packed throughout the 4 shows they had on this run. Click on the photo below for their website.


Labels: , , , , , ,