Google

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

I raided Singapore and these are my spoils...

Click on the photos for bigger photos...

Ben Sherman polo... from the Fall 2007 collection. Notice the interesting pattern that is only seen in bright light. The paper wrap has wonderful intricate details.













Cap that came with my new Gulfman...




Region 1 300 double disc Special Edition...




In the spirit of the Rugby World Cup 2007 currently ongoing in France...

A couple of Canterbury polos. These are so hard to find in KL.

Springboks World Cup Polo!










Wallabies Training Polo!
















And something which I was looking for... the Adidas All Blacks special edition jersey with the World Cup logo. Comes in a special dust jacket and hanger as well. There is one more version - the actual replica jersey that's made in NZ but that one is SGD260 and way beyond my budget. The former is Climacool material whereas the latter uses thicker and more robust Climalite cloth.






















Also I spotted something unexpected at the Adidas Originals boutique. It's a special All Blacks Originals Track Top (different from the regular one). Has an oversized fern logo and a black Adidas logo and stripes.




Of course who could forget sneakers - I finally got a pair with the Kill Bill colour scheme. A pair of Injector DX from Three Star Sixty.






















Also managed to find something I was REALLY interested in. The retro Puma Argentina OG (Limited Edition). Found a pair at the Limited Edition Vault in The Heeren. There are only 240 pairs in the world and mine is 151/240.


































Copyright (c) Kelvin Tan

Don't ask me how much I spent...

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,