Google

Sunday, December 03, 2006

Reflective...

It's 1:38AM. Fresh after a shower and here I am, drowsy from earlier falling asleep in front of the TV. Light & Easy is playing softly on the radio and already I'm thinking ahead on tomorrow's activities. It's been a brutal November and I'm betting the first half of December to be similar so I'm dreading going back to work on Monday. But I always look forward to Decembers. It's the month of my birthday and also the month of holidays and family time. Already, I've ordered myself a birthday gift :)

Now do I just go to bed when my hair dries or shall I watch a DVD? Hmm... it's quite a luxury to have extra sleep nowadays. Last week was no exception. Late nights of wine and champagne due to Conquest Of Time and other watch related events.

Was a good dinner today though. Made some hotdogs with some crispy bacon... yum!