Google

Saturday, February 24, 2007

Thailand Day 3 - Part 2 Suvarnabhumi

Final post on my recent journey to the land of Smiles...

It was a spanking new airport (with lots of trouble according to the locals). Anyhow, the check in lines were long... MUCH longer than those at KLIA. After checking in, I proceeded to admire the interesting architecture of the airport...

Click on the picture below for the full gallery of this wondrous man made marvel...




It was twilight as I walked towards boarding - a tinge of sadness always accompanies me when I leave a foreign land and wonder about the daily life of the people I leave behind.

In any case, I dropped by a cute cosy corner of a restaurant called, appropriately enough, Asian Corner. Whacked some...




I cannot resist tod mun pla (fishcake)...







Of course rice is staple... this time with some fragrant tofu...




Went I got home, I looked at the spoils of my travels...













The dehydrated pineapple and mango were quite horrid though... too sweet and no fruity taste.







Until my next travels...

Copyright (c) Kelvin Tan

Labels: , , ,